My First Crystal Grid (catching up series) - 10/13/2018

As the year draws toward closure I'm feeling the urge to get all of my grids documented before losing track of them.  

Here is the very first, tiny but energetic.  I had recently finished my Usui Reiki Advanced Training immersion weekend during which we had a sub-course in crystal healing.  My teacher Heidi brought some of her large collection and explained various crystal properties and energies.  We moved on to assemble our first healing grid and charged it with Reiki.  It was a powerful experience to be in one room cracking with energy from all of our meditations; Reiki flowing among us, and the gentle energy hum of the crystals.  Building the grid together and charging it while chanting with Heidi was a profound experience.

I wanted to get started at home right away, but had no more than a pendulum and a few meditation crystals.  My niece Liz and I visited Mystical Horizons and had a nice browse-around.  My goals were to find a small base and some stones to help me deal with troubles that were getting me down.  I was very sore in the heart and feeling despondent.

Cindy, my "Crystal Lady" at Mystical Horizons, helped me to pick these tiny stones.  The base is a three inch selenite disc carved with the aum symbol.  Selenite is a cleansing mineral. One day I will investigate exactly how selenite cleanses, but selenite wands are used to clear blocked energy from the body and living spaces.  Discs like this one, and larger slabs of natural selenite, are used as cleansing and charging stations for your other crystals, jewelry, etc. I feel a natural, clear calmness when near it.

The tiny stones include rhodocrosite, green calcite, peridot chips and tiny "laser crystal" rods.  The green calcite is actually yellow, but that is how it was labelled.  The stone in the center is sunstone.  This was the first time I had seen it and I felt an immediate attraction.  It is said to be a stone that lifts the spirit and draws light energy, and I do feel those properties.  In any event this crystal grid performed its purpose - it lifted my heart energy.  Whenever I went near it it made me happy. Tiny - but mighty! 





   





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review - 10 Messages Your Angels Want You to Know by Doreen Virtue

Commemorating My Sister's Soul Departure

CBD Oil - Hype or Hope?