A Message of Comfort - The High Priestess


The High Priestess

I blogged recently about the almost complete breakdown of my spirituality.  It has dimmed my Reiki connection and I hadn’t touched my crystals since putting away the memorial grid for my sister’s death.  There are reasons I know, and I'm sure there are reasons cloaked up inside, but in any event I felt a discomfort or a dead zone when I attempted to tune in and open up. 

I reached out to a crystal grid makers group I belong to and asked for a pep talk and some nudges in the right direction.  I got a lot of good advice, including a suggestion to do some chakra clearing meditations since blocked and imbalanced chakras are likely factors contributing to my malaise.  A gentleman reminded me that everything is cyclical, and suggested that I'm going through "a winter of my spirituality."  I was an a-HA concept to ponder, it gives hope.  A very kind woman recommended that I follow this soothing chakra healing meditation daily, by YouTube meditation guide Jason Stephenson, a personal favorite:

ChakraRealignment Therapy

I also discovered this go-deep, time friendly crystal sound bath for the chakras from the kind folks at Templesounds:  

Crystal Bowl 14 Minute Chakra Meditation

After a few days of working on my chakra cleanse I was inspired to get out my neglected tarot deck to hold for my morning meditation group on Zoom.  It was a Saturday morning so I took full advantage of easing into our 30 minute sit.  It was a sweet, clear morning with spring birds singing, and the whole neighborhood kindly cooperated by being quiet.

At the 25 minute point I began to stir and begin mindlessly shuffling the tarot deck.  As the teacher announced our closure I tapped off my phone and remained seated in the glow.  My left hand slid off my lap and a card fell out.  I kept my eyes closed, breathing softly.  Behind my eyelids the outlines of a robe began forming and I knew it was a major arcana card.  The Magician? The Emperor?  Then I felt the feminine presence, and knew the figure was seated.  Slowly I opened my eyes to gaze at The High Priestess.

Thoughts came right to me, primarily an awareness of her womanly strength and wisdom.  The High Priestess sits quietly, confident in her knowledge and power.  Her crown is the Triple Moon, representing the phases of the moon waxing, full and waning, simultaneously the three phases of womanhood.  I have explored the symbol in a different form, the Celtic Triple Crescent Moon.  As I gazed upon the symbol in the High Priestess's crown I felt comforted, knowing my female family spirits were with me.­

Credit: https://www.crystalinks.com/triplegoddess.html

Resting at her feet is the moon again, represented alone in a crescent phase - new moon.  I see another feminine symbol; the dark, fluid, and whispering power of Luna. 

I felt no need to interpret further.  I asked for a message and it manifested.  It feels correct and on point.  I was in need of strength and the cards provided a power image.  I prayed for comfort and guidance, and a symbol of high intelligence came to me.  I sought peace in the face of turmoil, and received an image that radiates confidence.

With profound messages like this I like to keep the symbols out for a while.  I anchored the High Priestess atop my cedar triple moon grid with these stones:
  • Sardonix pyramids
  • A small sodalite, the "Teacher's Stone"
  • Noble shungite chips for clearing any negative energy
  • A miniature lithium point, hematite points, rhodochrosite just because they look nice
  • A spirit quartz cluster above her to honor the communication
Grid base - thank you ZenandMeow for your beautiful craftswomanship:  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review - 10 Messages Your Angels Want You to Know by Doreen Virtue

Commemorating My Sister's Soul Departure

CBD Oil - Hype or Hope?