Pelham Grayson Haul! 09-05-2019


CRYSTAL HAUL SEPTEMBER 2019


I haven't visited the Pelham Grayson warehouse since Christmas of 2018.  Pelham Grayson is a wholesale distributor of crystals, minerals and new age metaphysical products.  How fortunate am I that the warehouse is located not far from where I work?  And with a business card, you can get 40 or 50% off your purchase.  

There are treasures galore at P-G - flats of crystals, tables of large specimens, spheres, hearts, clusters, wands and more.  It is bare bones shopping with narrow aisles, and shopping is sort of "on your own," but you never know what you might bump into.  

I've been needing a new celestite since mine shattered last month (bottom of photo) and some points for gridding.  A few small items jumped into my basket, too.  At top from left to right are two adorable rose quartz Ganesha crystals, a  small banded clear quartz heart and a moss agate heart.  Second row from left to right are two points each of Columbian "blades of light" clear quartz, Lemurian seed quartz and fire quartz. Bottom is my beautiful new celestite cluster.

I am enchanted with the Columbian blades of light.  They are super clear - like looking through fresh, deeply frozen icicles.  P-G had a 75% off clearance sale on these which permitted me to snag a couple from the last stragglers. CrystalAge describes them as having a quality of detachment that causes you to stand back from it and contemplate your forward path.  Here is a beautiful video on them: Blades of Light - I appreciate that the striations are considered "gathered information." I shall henceforth refer to my wrinkles as gathered information.  
As for the Fire Quartz (a/k/a red hematite), I had to hunt for point shapes, most were chunky.  A go-to resource, HealingCrystals, also refers to these as Harlequin Quartz. I like that!  Wait a minute, this crystal has a proper name, too - Ferruginous Quartz.  According to HealingCrystals, "The combination of quartz and hematite balances the body, mind and spirit" and helps one to understand the difference between an unconscious reaction and a conscious response."  A comfort to me is that this crystal enhances self esteem. As you can imagine, with its reddish / orange-y hues, it is associated with the root and sacral chakras.  The healing properties of Ferruginous / Fire / Hematite / Harlequin quartz are liver and kidney strengthening, stimulation of healing, and immune system benefits.  Reference: Hematoid Quartz Properties



Lemurian Seed Crystals - what differentiates them from other quartz crystals?  I purchased my first Lemurian seed at Mystical Horizons simply because I was drawn to it.  I had never heard of it, and Cindy  explained that Lemuria was the sister content to Atlantis and that the crystals are programmed or "seeded" by the ancient Lemurians.  That's a topic for another day, but an important takeaway is that there is "Lemurian seed" and then there is Leumurian quartz - period.  You will know you have an authentic Lumurian seed if one side is striated, the next smooth, and so on.

Two great Lemurian resources:

  1. Hibiscus Moon on Lemurian seed quartz
  2. Genn John Crystal Blog - Crystals "Seeded" by Past Generations

Fire quartz detail

Comments

  1. It makes sense that the red hematite is kidney and liver health oriented. In the geothermal systems where it forms it absorbs the heavy metals from passing fluids -- a large scale analogy for cleaning, detoxification, purification? Whereas the quartz alone would just let the metals pass.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tristan! I really value your knowledge and input.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for walking us through the meaning of the crystals.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Love? Thoughts? Suggestions? I'd love to hear them. ♥♥♥ Love & Light! ♥♥♥

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review - 10 Messages Your Angels Want You to Know by Doreen Virtue

Commemorating My Sister's Soul Departure

CBD Oil - Hype or Hope?