A Grid for Bone Health

Intention: A Bone Health Grid
(June, 2019)


There comes a time in many women's lives when you have to look deep inside;  not at your heart's dreams or your life's plan, but at the miraculous porous white stuff - bone tissue - that's been holding you up all these years.  If you're a white woman of Celtic descent, with a desk job, whose ancestors survived the Great Hunger and emigration to the tenements in NYC, you will have extra concerns about staying upright for the rest of your time on Earth.

White with pink calcite specimen
In addition to working on all the right practical ways to support my porous white stuff (calcium, Vit. D, exercise etc.) I add a daily Reiki prayer and was inspired to make a bone health grid.  I asked around and compiled a list of bone health stones.  I found this bizarre specimen of white with pink calcite at Wild Woman Rock and Gem's Etsy store.  It's shaped like a vertebrae!  On my first search for a calcite to support bone and spine health, a vertebrae pops into my life.

~~~~~~~

I was never entirely happy with this grid. It's weird and clumsy, but the intention was there.  I disassembled it during the August new moon to cleanse and charge these stones.

Primary bone health stones:
  • White with pink calcite
  • Howlite
  • Lemurian seed crystal
  • Oyster shell and pieces of quahog shells from my beach walks
Supportive stones:
  • Celestite
  • Hematoid
  • Tangerine quartz
  • Laser quartz points
  • Emerald chips
Base is a tree of life with crows printed from the web.  Try, try again.

Comments

Post a Comment

Love? Thoughts? Suggestions? I'd love to hear them. ♥♥♥ Love & Light! ♥♥♥

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review - 10 Messages Your Angels Want You to Know by Doreen Virtue

Commemorating My Sister's Soul Departure

CBD Oil - Hype or Hope?