A grid for surgical recovery (January 2019)

Foot Surgery Grid
At the helm of 2019 I had foot surgery and supplemented traditional/western medicine with therapeutic energy.  I was still a little skeptical of distance Reiki, but my beautiful celestite cluster was transforming those hesitations.  When I meditated with celestite, my plodding earth-bound Taurus constitution suddenly felt light and connected with the universe.  My mind sensed clear blue sky and fresh breezes, and my heart opened.  This first celestite crystal gave me the channel to access energy outside my aura.
Where we fell in love - Mystical Horizons

Settling in at home with Celestite












It's funny how things happen like that.  Late in the fall of 2018 I came upon this beautiful piece, and the month before my surgery Reiki Magazine featured an article written by a woman who used Reiki for her foot surgery.  Well!  In advance of the surgery she sent Reiki to the operating room, to the doctor and to the attendants. She sent distance Reiki to her recovery period, too.  Holding this celestite, I followed her example.

My efforts with energy work served me well.  I had the same procedure the year before on the other foot and was miserable for six months.  This time I had far less pain and hardly needed meds.  I make no claims that it was miraculous; the recovery was sill tedious and there was pain of course, but not for so long.  Importantly, this grid provided constant emotional support.

Base:  I camped out on the couch for the recovery, and this arrangement was laid out on the coffee table right beside me atop a folded napkin made by my grandniece Charlotte.  It brightened my mood with every glance. 

Crystals, top to bottom:
  • Angelite angel to watch over
  • Rose quartz heart
  • Lithium point
  • My precious first celestite cluster
  • Lithium point
  • Howlite heart
  • Petrified wood
  • Base is a chakra stone pyramid
  • Anchoring to the left is a selenite wand*
Intentions and why I used these stones:
~ Angelite - tranquility and healing
~ Rose quartz - calming, nurturing
~ Lithium - mood balancing, calming
~ Celestite - the love, the light, the cool healing hand, the distance facilitator
~ Howlite - bone health and strength
~ Petrified wood - ancestral communication
~ Chakra pyramid - balance
~ Selenite - to keep the others cleansed and charged


*I've since learned the wand, sold to me as selenite, could be "satin spar," in the gypsum family but not true selenite.  More avenues to research!

Comments

  1. I wonder how you could confirm the identity of the mineral... I remember my introduction to selenite and other gypsums in my studies of the acidic volcano in Argentina. The type of gypsum that formed depended on the temperature and pressure of the fluid from which it was precipitating. I wonder if your wand formed in a fluid vein off the flank of some ancient mighty volcano?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following my blog! Obtaining your scientific feedback will be so beneficial!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Love? Thoughts? Suggestions? I'd love to hear them. ♥♥♥ Love & Light! ♥♥♥

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review - 10 Messages Your Angels Want You to Know by Doreen Virtue

Commemorating My Sister's Soul Departure

CBD Oil - Hype or Hope?