Ancestral Mini-Grid for St. Patrick's Day (catching up series) - 03/12/2019


I assembled this mini grid to commemorate my Irish ancestors and spirit guides on St. Patrick's Day. I came across the Celtic skull cross on Crystalgemstones' Instagram feed and had to have it.  It is ruby in kyanite, a stone with high vibrational energy for me, and it's just plain cool.  

I only have two skulls in my collection - a small labradorite cabochon and this piece.  Skulls are highly popular with crystal healers and gridders; I have seen elaborate designs comprised of many expensive skulls carved from quartz, tiger's eye, jasper and much more.  Upon asking why skulls are so revered I was told that they are prized for being conductors of knowledge.  At this point in my studies the full form skulls with their gnarly teeth and empty eye sockets creep me out too much.  Coupled with their costliness, skull worship isn't in my foreseeable plans.  

I rounded it out with a small petrified wood piece at the top of the cross.  At the base is my mother's Canamara marble worry stone.  The cube on the worry stone is opalite, a freebie that came in my Crystalgemstones order.  In retrospect I'm sorry to have included it.  It didn't really do anything for me.  In fact, it looks and feels like a cube of plastic or resin.  Turns out opalite is not a natural form mineral but a man made silica composite.  I put it out in the garden - hopefully a crow found it and bestowed it upon his beloved.  

The design is rounded out with emerald and peridot chips.  I removed the opalite after taking this photo and immediately felt the grid's power emerge.  While meditating over it, such a warm feeling of ancestors and protectors filled the room.  I felt their sorrows and strife, but also felt their love, and glimpsed hints of the mysteries that swirl around in my soul circle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review - 10 Messages Your Angels Want You to Know by Doreen Virtue

Commemorating My Sister's Soul Departure

CBD Oil - Hype or Hope?